Friday, January 21, 2011

The Flight(s)

So, my flight to Malaga took around 37 hours and had me on 4 planes. First I went to Melbourne, then Kuala Lumpur, then Frankfurt and finally arriving in Spain on the 22nd of January at around 3.30 in the afternoon. Although I was flying for a ridiculous long time, I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed it. I really love flying, and I also enjoy plane food, a lot. which was fantastic because im pretty sure i ate my own body weight in food over the 37 hour period :D over the flights, I watched the 'inflight entertainment'. I was also lucky enough to basically fly the whole way with Byron and Andreas, who were on their way to Germany, and were really nice and kept me entertained during the flights :D The airports were ok, I can't say I'm a huge 'airport fan', at Kuala Lumpur, we all ate burger king, and it was ridiculously disgusting, NEVER AGAIN! ;D despite the bad food, kuala lumpur is a really pretty airport. Anyway, here are some photos over the course of the trip,

Entrance to Boardwalk Jungle



Waterfall



Byron at the Boardwalk Jungle


kuala lumpur airport

weird fried cheese stick

the most disgusting burger i have ever eaten

It was really hot and humid in Kuala Lumpur (reminded me of Bali actually), so it was weird getting off to freezing temperatures in Germany.

At Frankfurt, I had a 6 hour wait until my flight to Malaga. It was kinda boring, but I got to hang out with some other girls, one also going to spain and the other to Italy. Also, the security is ridiculuously tight and was the only airport I beeped in. so lucky me got a 'fully body pat down' by a scary german woman, it was um, quite intimate and really unpleasant. oh well.

the last flight, to Malaga!



looking and feeling like total crap, but i was really happy!

and that concludes my trip (well, the flying part at least), there are more pictures on my facebook if anyone is interested, i'm far too lazy to upload them all here. Hopefully it was somewhat interesting and I shall write again soon!

adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment