Saturday, January 29, 2011

08.

1 week in!

After returning home at around 4.30 Saturday morning, we all basically crashed right away. Everyone was up around 12ish and ate a pancake breakfast. We then sat around playing mario cart on the wii for a little while, until we decided we were hungry again and attempted to make lunch.

Cooking lunch was certainly an interesting experience, we wanted a chicken pasta, but the chicken wasn't defrosted, so we attempted to pour boiling water on it, yet to no avail, the chicken remained frozen. We did however, make some pasta, about enough for 10 haha, it was a ridiculously huge amount, but we did get through about half of it!

After lunch (around 5pm) we all headed to Vialia and Larios (the huge malls) because I had to buy gym clothes (the horror, the thought of doing gym again really makes me unhappy) and basically spent our time together browsing and shopping, something which I definitely want to do more of in the near future ;D

By the time we all went home it was around 8, and catching the bus home by myself was a little nerve wrecking. I nearly missed my stop too, I was looking out the window and was like ‘oh, there's my house’ luckily the bus driver was nice and let me off.

Was a good day! Now that I’m back in school again, I’ve really begun to appreciate the weekends again!

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment