Tuesday, January 25, 2011

04.

Today was my second day at school, and like the first, I still had no clue what was going on most of the time. As I'm not actually doing any work in classes at the moment, I usually just translate words and try and memorize them. Gym is really the only class I do work in. At the moment we're preparing for 'Dia Mundial de la paz juegos' which basically translates nto universal day of the peace games. At the moment we're making posters, Cami and myself are making one for 'voleibol gigante' or giant volleyball. Anyway, today's classes.

Economy
History
Geography
___________
Break
___________
Philosophy
Lengua
Gym

After dinner, I went with my host dad to a huge shopping center/the train station called Vialia. I had to buy a backpack for school, as I didn't have one. We also looked around a bit at the shops, because I also need to buy some more clothes (there was very few winter-y clothes available in Australia, I also didnt bring any gym clothes), although I didn't actually buy anything because I've already organised t go shopping with Cami, Mystiah and Kara on the weekend, I did however have a good look at the shops, and I can say I will very much enjoy European shopping and expect to return to Australia really, really poor ;D

adios amigos~

No comments:

Post a Comment