Friday, January 28, 2011

07.

My last day of school for the week, today nothing particularly interesting happened while at school, but maths, gym and geography all in the morning, such terrible planning haha

Maths
Gym
Geography
___________
Break
___________
English
Economy
Lengua

However, that night it was Alejandro's (Mystiah's host brother) birthday party, and they had hired out a club for it (i think it was called Momo's, I can't remember) So I went to meet Cami at Centro so we could go to Mystiah's house. Before going to Centro however, I went food shopping at Correfour and oh my, it was amazing. Huge shops are definitely a trend in Spain, it was ridiculously large and they had everything. We definitely don't have supermarkets like this in Australia. To give you an idea of how big it was, the check out workers got around on roller blades, it was crazy.

Anyway, so after food shopping we headed to Mystiah's house and got ready. Although the party started at 12, I'm still going to count it as Friday night. Kara met us at the club and I got to meet Lucia, who had been in a motorcycle accident the same day, and still came! girl is a trooper. Anyway, some photos (which someone else took haha)




Mystiah, Cami & me at Mystiah's house


Not even half the crowd


Aren't I so photogenic?

Anyway, it was a really fun night, we all danced and watched a really drunk girl vomit all over the couch/floor, which was quite unpleasant haha, but it was really good and there were a lot of hilarious moments. It ended roughly around 4am, so we all went back to Mystiah's house to sleep. My first Spanish fiesta! I enjoyed it a lot :D

Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment