Monday, December 20, 2010

Rotary Christmas Party

Today I went to Coromandal Valley's Rotary Christmas meeting. It was really, really enjoyable and everyone was so lovely (again) to me! We played lots of games, the main one being Kris Kringle or Secret Santa (for those of you who don't know what that is, basically, everyone wraps up a gift, but don't include their names on it, and the presents are exchanged and everyone gets a surprise gift) I got an apron that said 'baby boomers, we've worked hard; now we're going to play hard' (which i dont think is very uh, age appropriate for me haha) and a pudding hat. anyway, onto some photos


me and Maija, the Finnish exchange student currently living in adelaide


mum

it was such a fun evening!
the next time I write in this blog, I shall be in Spain, rather exciting.
Until then, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment