Wednesday, January 26, 2011

05.

I'm still getting used to being at school for six hours a day after I spent so long on holidays after year 12 finished. Anyway, today I had,

Maths
Religion
Philosophy
___________
Break
___________
Economy
Geography
P.I

Wednesdays are definitely my favourite weekday, purely because I don't have gym class (I still can't believe I have it 4 times a week, this is definitely some bad karma for me). Wednesdays are also the only day I have religion, which is essentially a study period, as we all just sit and chat, and P.I, which is like a special project class? Like students will do presentations and books reports, I still don't fully understand it. Today however, we missed out on economy because we had a university lecturer come and talk to us about the art program (I think), it was kinda boring, and I accidentally fell asleep (nothing has changed too much in that respect I guess), but apparently it wasn't only just me, so thats good I guess!

After school, I went out with my host brother Javi and his friend Paco and another friend (I can't remember his name to save my life) to el Corte Ingles, which is a huge shopping centre chain (I've seen at least three so far) and are all about the same size, or bigger than marion, one is like six stories. Anyway, we were at Corte Ingles because Paco had to buy a mac, so while they were doing that I looked around for a bit, its so huge! Marion is going to look so tiny when I get home. Anyway, I had a really good time, I still haven't been able to talk to Javi much yet because my spanish is so bad, but hes really, really nice and I promised to teach him English haha!

Anyway, that is all for today, sorry the past few days have been so photo lacking, I'll try and take some more soonish so its not just text all the time!

Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment