Monday, January 31, 2011

10.

Today wasn't particularly interesting or note-worthy, in school I still have no idea what's going on and in Gym we're only preparing for the peace games, so here are some currently popular songs that I've been hearing over and over again ;D




This is really popular at the moment and I've had it stuck in my head basically since I've been here! it took me a while of youtube hunting to finally track it down though.



I basically listen to this every time we're in gym and its been driving me a little crazy!

some other popular English song are;

Rhianna - Only girl in the World
Black eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
Lady Gaga - Alejandro

And that's all for today, sorry if this has been a bit of a boring post! Hopefully I shall write about things other than school soonish!

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment