Thursday, January 27, 2011

06.

Another day at school, whooo! haha, week days are pretty boring to write about. I've been watching a lot of soccer/fútbol at break time because we all sit out in the court yard, and I still can't get over how good everyone is, I really can't wait until I can start playing and embarrass myself, greatly .___. anyway, today I had,

Gym
Geography
Maths
___________
Break
___________
Economy
History
English

Also, because nothing particularly interesting happened after school today, I shall give you all a fun school fact. So, the school toilets are pretty terrible, the doors don't lock, theres no toilet paper or soap and it smells rather bad. When Cami first told me about the lack of locks and toilet paper, I thought she was joking. She wasn't. It still weirds me out a little and I try to avoid the toilets at school if possible. I regret taking the tatachilla toilets for granted, actually, I took tatachilla as a whole for granted basically. Education and facility wise, it is so much better, not saying that its terrible here, I just think I've gained a better appreciation for my education by being here. Mum would be proud haha.

Anyway, tomorrow is the weekend, So I'm sure I'll have lots of interesting things to write about (and hopefully some pictures)

Adios Amigos~

No comments:

Post a Comment