Wednesday, February 2, 2011

12.

So just another day at school, nothing amazing to write about, so I thought I'd write up this little list~

Things I love about Spain

  • The food
  • My exchange student friends!
  • The relaxed lifestyle
  • The little thing outside my house which sells candy
  • The Spanish bus system
  • Siestas and fiestas
  • The clothes shops
  • My host family
  • How close my school is
  • The thought of sending/receiving letters
  • Learning a new language
  • The weather
  • The buildings/city
  • The American English teacher
  • Malaga at night
  • The names Mario and Alejandro
  • Hiding from Elaina in gym class with Cami
  • Watching anime with my host dad
  • My teachers
  • Upcoming Portugal trip
  • Spanish ham
  • The shopping centres and supermarkets
  • Listening to Spanish people speak English
  • The amount of ugly dogs
  • Lack of bogans
  • Teaching my host mum English
  • The parks
  • Spanish water! Soft skin and hair
  • My really nice host brother who let me hang out with him and his friends and promised to take me to a disco haha!
  • All the stylish ladies
  • The views
  • Centro
  • Living in an apartment/flat

The Things I miss

  • understanding what people are saying
  • Noah
  • Being able to go to the shops and buying something by myself
  • My shower and having my own bathroom
  • Drawing
  • My friends and our stupid joking and antics
  • My dvd collection (i’ve had such a craving to watch LOTR and the office)
  • being able to call sam whenever and asking him to come over and watch movies
  • hinely street mcdonalds/mcdonalds in general
  • tatachilla
  • meat pies and just, bakery good in general
  • not having gym
  • loli
  • art class with friends
  • rotary meetings
  • being able to chat with my friends whenever without having to worry about a stupid time difference
  • central heating
  • driving
  • having a uniform at school
  • being able to walk around the house in socks or bare feet
  • not going to uni with all my friends
  • English tv and movies
  • Going to the pantry whenever
  • My room

Even though I miss all of these things, i haven’t felt homesick yet, weird. So far these lists are pretty even, but i’m really hoping the ‘love’ list will continue to grow and the ‘miss’ list get smaller.

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment