Saturday, December 4, 2010

Final Briefing

Today was my final briefing before my exchange to Spain. The briefing aspect of it was rather dull (I don't mean that really, any possible Rotarians who may be reading this haha) as it was mainly about insurance and luggage weight limits, so while important, kinda boring haha.

Despite this however, I finally got my very sexy green blazer and my even sexier buisness cards, (which, mind you, will never see the light of day!)

Here I am wearing said blazer (and sporting my lovely one dollar peach pants!)
Sorry about the flower face, but I looked rather terrible haha

Rotary patch, 9520 represent yo ;D

The start of my badge collection!

The big Australia shaped badge is my name badge and has my district and my host country information, the little kangaroo pin was given to me by Sarah, my second counselor. The beagle badge everyone received at the final briefing meeting and has something to do with quarantine, luckily beagles are one of my favourite dogs! The top badge is the year 12 badge I was given at Tatachilla (which I never wore) and I thought it was a good memory of home. Last but not least (and my absolute favourite, because its awesome and can cheer me up almost instantly) is the Gandalf badge! I've had a bunch of LOTR badges since I was little and have had no idea what to do with them, but now I've found a place to put them! I do have more, but I will wait until I have a bigger badge variety, otherwise it will look like a LOTR badge explosion (which isn't necessarily a bad thing ;D )

Even more importantly, I found out where I will be staying! Both my Host club and family are located in Málaga, Spain, which is very far south and on the Spanish coastline. Málaga is the 6th largest Spanish city and is a really popular tourist spot, to all those Australians, it has been described to me as the Spanish Gold Coast, if that helps give you an idea of what its like. I'm really rather excited, now that I actually have a host city and family, it actually feels like this exchange is happening! Anyway, some pictures I've found, and oh man, does this city look amazing!
Hope ya'll enjoyed the pictures, I'm getting quite excited just looking at them!
Will post again soon lovelies,

Adios Amigos~



No comments:

Post a Comment